COOKIE USE POLICY
The cookie usage policy explains what they are, how cookies are used by our company and associated third parties, your cookie options and additional information about cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent and stored in your web browser by the sites you visit. Cookies allow the Service or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit or use easier.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session".
How do cookies use our website?
When you use and access the Service, we will place a number of cookies in your web browser.
- for the Service to function according to user requirements
- to provide the necessary statistics.
Cookies are stored by our server, which measures the efficiency of the site.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the operation of the site but it will give you a better browsing experience. You can delete or block cookies, but this would prevent the site from working properly.
The information & nbsp; provided by cookies is not used to personally identify you, and the data models are fully under our control. These cookies are not used for purposes other than those described here.
Do we use other cookies?
In addition to our cookies, we may also use third-party cookies to report statistics on your use of the Service.
Otherwise, no external cookies will be used to personally identify you .
How to control cookies?
You can control and / or delete cookies as you wish - for details, see aboutcookies.org or http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ . You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set your browser to prevent their storage. However, if you do this, you will need to manually adjust certain preferences each time you visit a site, and some features and services may not work properly!
- designates any information (any sequence of characters, signs, numbers, letters) regarding an identified or identifiable natural person. It is considered to be an „ identifiable natural person ” a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or several elements specific to his physical, physiological identity , genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social.
Processing personal data
- designates any operation or any set of operations performed or not by the Operator by means of mechanical or automated procedures and applied to data or personal data sets, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extracting, consulting, using, communicating by transmission, broadcasting or any other form of making available, approaching or interconnecting, limiting, deleting or destroying them.
Who has access to your data
- Your data may be transmitted to GAS ALARM SERVICES S.R.L. . GAS ALARM SERVICES S.R.L. does not transmit, sell or transfer to third parties your data for marketing and profit purposes outside the company GAS ALARM SERVICES S.R.L. . The data transmitted to third parties are used only to provide you with our services and products. Tert designates any body that has a contractual relationship with the Operator for the provision of services and products to you.
The types of personal data that are processed
- the personal data that are the object of the processing are the following: name and surname, address, telephone, email.
Personal Data Provider Rights
Right of access and information
- You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold about you at any time. You can contact GAS ALARM SERVICES S.R.L. to provide you with data about you.
Right to portability
- You have the right to obtain a transfer of a copy of your data to you or to another address each time GAS ALARM SERVICES S.R.L. processes your personal data by automatic means based on your agreement. The transfer includes only the personal data you have transmitted to us.
Right to delete data
- You have the right to request the deletion of personal data processed by GAS ALARM SERVICES SRL , except for the following situations: if you have made a purchase or are about to make a purchase then we will keep your personal data personnel in connection with the completed transaction or the future transaction in accordance with the fiscal and accounting legislative provisions; if following the purchase you have an unpaid / unpaid invoice; if you have orders not shipped or partially shipped; if you have unresolved or partially resolved requests in progress; if you have a contract in progress and still in execution.
Right to Restrict Processing
- You have the right to ask the operator GAS ALARM SERVICES SRL to restrict the process of processing your personal data in the following situations: if you state that your personal data is incorrect in case GAS ALARM SERVICES SRL must restrict any processing of this data until the correctness of the personal data is verified; if you consider that the processing is illegal, you can request the restriction of the use of your personal data; if you object to the processing based on the legitimate interest in GAS ALARM SERVICES S.R.L. , it will restrict any processing of this data until the confirmation of the legitimate interest; if GAS ALARM SERVICES S.R.L. no longer needs your personal data, but it is necessary to defend your rights in court.
Right of withdrawal of personal data
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to GAS ALARM SERVICES S.R.L. for the processing of your personal data, in cases where the processing is based on your consent. Withdrawal of consent will have effect only for the future, the processing performed prior to withdrawal will remain valid.
Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority
- If you suspect that GAS ALARM SERVICES SRL is processing your personal data incorrectly or for any purpose other than stated, please contact by email GAS ALARM SERVICES SRL .
- You have the right to contact the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing.
Rights and obligations of the Personal Data Operator
- The operator will collect personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, subsequently not being allowed to process in a way incompatible with these purposes.
- The operator will process personal data legally, fairly and transparently to the data subject.
- The operator will ensure that personal data are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- The operator will keep the data in a form that allows the identification of the data subjects for a period that does not exceed the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they are processed.
- The operator guarantees that personal data are processed in a way that ensures adequate data security, including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing, against loss, destruction, damage.
- The operator ensures that the persons authorized as third parties to process personal data have undertaken to respect confidentiality or have an adequate statutory obligation of confidentiality.
- The operator undertakes to keep records of the processing activities under his responsibility, to cooperate with the supervisory authority and to make available to it, upon request, these records, so that they can be used for the purpose of monitoring the respective processing operations.
Confidentiality of personal data when using the contact form on the website of GAS ALARM SERVICES S.R.L. & shy; & shy;
- All information received from you is confidential and will be kept confidential.
- GAS ALARM SERVICES S.R.L. does not make the information you provide available to a third party when you register using the "contact form".
- GAS ALARM SERVICES SRL does not sell or rent personal data, data obtained by filling in the contact forms when additional data is requested from all those who use the contact form.
- GAS ALARM SERVICES S.R.L. will provide its active members with access data in the area entitled "partner access".
- All those who receive access data in this area of the site are obliged to maintain and guarantee the integrity of the received data, otherwise GAS ALARM SERVICES S.R.L. reserves the right to block access to this area from anyone who does not comply with these conditions.